Members of The Lawrence Arms, Alkaline Trio, and ex-Rise Against have aligned on this debut EP that offers over 12 minutes of rock. Catchy anthems with a dash of that trademark Midwestern grit that these guys are known best for. They're also big fans of the Cubs.
01. Huffing The Proverbial Line Off The Proverbial Dong -or- The Blood And The Frog
02. I’m So Happy I Could Just Cry Myself To Sleep -or- The Routes We Wander
03. Look Ma! No Fans! -or- Do You Want Fries With These Songs?
04. Feed The Monkey, Drown The Worm -or- Goin’ Home
05. Building The Perfect Asshole Parade -or- Scratching Off The Fleas