Let's put it this way, when we announced that Red Scare would be working with The Holy Mess we got the most positive response ever, and that hype has hardly died down as the band is already taking tour offers from bands like Dead To Me and The Flatliners. This new full length is the culmination of all their material thus far: their "Dismount" EP, their "Benefit Sesh" 7-inch, and two new tunes. This is gritty, anthemy, thrashy, and melodic punk rock. The 11 songs on this self-titled debut are just the first course in the delicious feast we expect from these Philadelphia wonderboys. Dig in.
1. I Think Corduroy Is Making A Comeback
2. Captain, We're Drinking!
3. Goodbye 3713 (Must've Been A Good One)
4. You Say PARTY! We Say WHERE!?!
5. Crazy Horny
6. It All Happened In A Ford Winstar
7. World Renowned Bonafide Shitshow!
8. Sunset On The Coastline
9. Cigarette Reflections
10. A Soulful Punk Tune About A Working Class Dreamer
11. Easy On The Pepsi Fuller! (The Hideaway Bed)