FREE GIFT (while stocks last) with Enchanted Times #3! Order now and receive a FREE promotional pack of magic beans from BeanStalk Ltd, proud sponsor of the Enchanted Times! Each pack includes a voucher for the Rumpelstiltskin Registry of Re-Identification, as shown in 2nd pic. (N.B. if your country prohibits the import of organic produce - e.g. Australia - please state in 'notes to seller' at checkout, and I will substitute an alternative free gift.)
As always, the Enchanted Times journal brings you the very latest developments in the world of revisionist fairy tales, including stories and embroidery patterns from your editor, Su Mwamba, guest features from 2 roving reporters, a stunning original illustration by Holly Mitchell, as well as ads from our sponsors offering essential services to enchanted realm inhabitants.
Highlights of this issue include:
* Always pay the piper - the Pied Piper of Hamelin's 'confession'
* Fast-As-You-Can Weight Loss Plan gingerbread recipe & advertisement feature
* An open letter from the Magical Objects Restoration Society, forwarded by Onyx Mail Services
* Hansel & Gretel in cross stitch (pattern adapted from illustration by Charles Robinson)
* Just Desserts - the story of the Gingerbread Man and Hansel & Gretel intertwined
* He said, she said - witness statements from those involved in the recent Red Riding Hood scandal, sourced by guest reporter Penelope Harris
* 'The millet reached the sky' - a counted thread embroidery pattern adapted from a Jugoslav fairy tale illustration
* The Mirror book review supplement: a reflection of contemporary literature in the fairy tale genre
Sneak previews of selected stories & features are available at http://enchantedtimes.wordpress.com