Label: Frequent Sea Records (Canada)
Digital Version also available
Here at Bandcamp
Finally a new (concept) album with new tracks. The main influence on this record is probably organic(!) experimental ambient music with certain song structures, similar to Einstürzende Neubauten, if you like.
But there is as always much more to discover. Vocals are reduced on this record, though occasional spoken words appear here and there.
You can also hear piano layers, field recordings, electric guitars and many experimental sound textures, including objects, gong, bells etc etc.
MEDUSADA/ Avant-Garde/(dark)Ambient/ Experimental/ Sound Experiments/ Field Recordings/ Collage/Radio Play/Post Industrial/
True DIY release
Really beautiful outside cover (TRUE Wallpaper, folded by hand by Al from FSR/Scotch Tapes), including a full colour booklet (english/german version) and full colour printed CD-R surface (now on prof diamond dyes), re-closable protection bag.
All pictures taken by Iri Li
Released July 2009
Unfortunately there has been a problem with the first bunch of copies(gaps between songs)
We have decided to order a bunch of new (and even better printed) copies without these gaps.
Now it is as it was meant to be: One concept album.
01) Fehlermeldung | (Error Message)
02) Raubtier | (Beast of Prey)
03) Abszess des Irrealen | (Abscess of the Unreal)
04) Das weiße Zimmer | (The White Room)
05) Flucht | (Escape)
06) (Guten Morgen) Tretmühle | ((Good morning) Treadmill)
07) Rückgrat | (Backbone)
08) Kapsel (Vorahnung) | (Capsule (Premonition))
09) Mühselig | (Laborious)
10) Kapsel | (Capsule)
11) Wahrhaftigkeit | (Truthfulness)
12) Glätten (Teil 1) | (Smooth Away (pt. 1))
13) Glätten (Teil 2) | (Smooth Away (pt. 2))
14) Glätten (Teil 3) | (Smooth Away (pt. 3))
-->Review (Engl. Indieville)