**See FAQ's for Bracelet Sizes.**
$1 from each bracelet purchase will go directly to building and shipping care packages for the men and women who serve. Jan 1st - Sep.30th My charity of the year; AnySoldier.com
This 550 Paracord Survival Bracelet is made of my Military grade Desert Camo Parachute cord. Featuring Sandy hues of Tan, Caramel, Black and a hint of white together in this Camo style design. Great gift for our troops over seas. All my materials are made right here in the USA including my Duraflex side release buckles for a simple and more practical fit.
Great for carrying extra rope when hunting, camping, boating and more. Matches other military grade Desert Camo. Unlike others who make survival bracelets, I do not melt the ends to each other. If you ever need to use your bracelet, you don't want to have to fidget with a knife to cut the rope where its been melted in order to untangle it and use it. Doing so can snag the rope and melting can damage surrounding cord. I burn the ends of my rope one at a time with a small flame so I only seal the tips and finish the bracelet by tucking the tips under the last few knots to secure it. It's tight enough it wont come loose or fray on its own, but when ready to use you can just tug the top ends of the knot and start unraveling! No cutting/chewing involved.
About the Cord:
*100% nylon fibers (inside and out)
* Mildew and Rot Resistant
* High UV/Fade Resistant
* Colors won't bleed when wet
* Low stretch
* Low shrink
* 7 Strand inner core (Tightly twisted) Each Twisted strand holds 35 pounds. Each strand is comprised of 2 strings, each of those holding 7.5 pounds.
* Tightly weaved outer sheathe holds 330 pounds without inner strings.
* 100% MADE IN THE USA! Design, Materials, and Buckle! Completed Bracelet is handmade by me =)
* Certified 550 cord. Will not break before a minimum of 550 pounds. ( While whole and in ideal condition)
* Each Inch of wrist size is how many feet of cord your bracelet will have ( With a Dual core, More with a quad)
* Clothing Line/Rig line
* Tent support/ Shelter Making
* Raising food bag above forest floor
* Tying materials together or down ( Raft/ High winds)
* Pulleys and leverage ( Make sure rope is snag free)
* Wrapping weapon handles
* Fire Bow ( Starting fire with friction )
* Shoe laces
* Trail Marking
* Makeshift straps/Belt
Smaller Inner cord is also great for; Sewing, Fishing, Trapping, Floss, repairs, Emergency stitches, whipping arrowheads to sticks and much more!
DO NOT USE FOR REPELLING ( Descending from high places with your weight on the rope) I say this because your body weight plus swinging momentum and gravity can easily make the weight on the cord go over its 550 lbs breaking point when you shift. It can also snag on what ever you tied it to and rip through it with that much weight. If its an absolute emergency and its only a few feet it may work but please use your own judgment. I do not endorse using it for that purpose and you assume all risks using it.
[s for Bracelet Sizes.**