Introducing Bubble Narwhals/ Whales!
They're Round, Fat, Poke-able, Huggable, Squeezable, Throwable, and ADORABLE!
• Final product measures about 4-4.5 inches without the tail or horns
This listing is for a PDF file of the PATTERN and TUTORIAL on how to make one for yourself!
(NOT THE PLUSH ITSELF)
- Detailed step by step easy to follow instructions
- Corresponding colored photographs illustrating each step
- six whole pages!
- live support! ( I'm here to help if you have any questions along the way, just send me a message :) )
- Can be made for less than a dollar each! :O
- Beginner to intermediate
- Sewing machine recommended
- Tiny bit of hand sewing required for closing and attaching eyes/horns.
- Great for beginner plush makers with sewing knowledge :)
- Great as project with kids. (they can trace and cut patterns while adult sews)
- ~30 minutes to make for experienced sewers
- ~60 min to make for beginners
This pattern is for personal use ONLY, It CANNOT be re-sold, reproduced, or shared without my consent. You may sell the finished product in limited quantities, but please do not mass produce them.
OR you can make a truck load and give it out to family and friends ;) Everyone will love you for it, I guarantee it!
PDF will be EMAILED (your paypal email) within 24 hours! No physical copy will be sent via snail mail. If you don't get your PDF within 24 hrs please don't wait, send me a message :D