Do you like to sit + repurpose discarded materials (pallets) + look cool while sitting?
If so we might have something for you! Repurposed Goods [dot] com has produced a Pallet Adirondack Chair (PAC) DIY Guide for those that want to get outside and build something awesome. All you need are some basic tools, two good pallets, and patience.
The PAC Guide features:
- Full graphic representation of process
- Printed on recycled paper (kraft paper & printer paper)
- Printed with low VOC ink
- Binder ring so it can hang on your shop peg board or randomly placed nail
- Coolness + 15
The PAC DIY Guide covers the following:
- Tools needed for the job
- How to find pallets
- How to break down pallets without breaking yourself
- How to select the right wood for the chair
- Measurements for all chair pieces
- Full graphic assembly
- End of process enjoyment
So where does your money go?
To the materials and printing of your PAC DIY Guide
Sponsor design-build contests with salvaged / local available materials
Get more people socially involved in their product consumption
Continue to do R&D on this design and additional DIY Guides with Repurposed Goods
Thanks for looking and feel free to visit RepurposedGoods[dot]com for more information.
Love and bruises,
Shelton from Repurposed Goods