Where does this store ship from?
♥North Carolina, USA♥
What is this store's return and exchange policy?
♥ No Refunds... All sales are final. Please review the photos and descriptions before purchasing. Contact me if you have any questions.♥
Do you have more of a particular item in stock?
♥Depending on when stock comes in, I may not have had a chance to update quantities.
♥Please feel free to contact me if you see something out of stock or if you need a few more than I have listed.♥
How long will it take to receive my order?
♥US Customers: USPS First Class Mail - you should receive your purchase within 2-5 business days.
♥International Customers: USPS First Class International Mail - please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- Please be sure to confirm your shipping address with PayPal BEFORE making your purchase!!! The default mailing address will be what PayPal has on file.♥
Do you accept orders placed outside of the US?
♥Yes I accept international orders. Purchases are sent via USPS First Class International Mail.
International Buyers - Please Note:
- At this time I can only ship Priority International Mail - Please take note of this.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
- Per USA and International government regulations, I cannot mark false merchandise values and/or mark items as gifts.
- Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. If you are have concerns about your local mailing service or customs, please do not purchase. I have no control over the mail service packages that are held up by customs. ♥
Do you make Jewelry for children?
~JEWELRY is NOT INTENDED for CHILDREN UNDER 14~
My jewelry may include a combination of some of the following materials:
Acrylic ♥ Beads ♥ Chain ♥ Swarovski Crystal ♥ Glass ♥ Leather ♥ Metal ♥ Wood
Jewelry is costume jewelry unless otherwise stated. Please note some items may vary slightly in shape and size due to the bead characteristics.