Where does this store ship from?
Why are shipping costs so high?
I send everything priority flat rate. I add a small handling fee to cover my time and travel to the post office. Most of the items require the medium size shipping box from the Post office. The delivery time is 2-5 days.
How do I figure the total cost of what I want?
1) Choose the pattern to be embroidered
2) Choose the item to be embroidered
3) pattern+item=total cost before shipping
How do I order a memorial pillow?
1) Either choose a stock dog or saying or send us the photo you want embroidered
2) Let me know the color you want
3) choose from an 18" or 20" pillow in a knife edge
4) Fabric will be chosen to coordinate with your decor out of a nice designer fabric.
5) You will be sent an email with a photo of the fabric sample to approve or we can mail you a sample so you can check it out against your decor.
Why are pillows 18" or 20"?
These size pillows will better coordinate with the furniture that most people have.
What if I don't see what I want?
Let us know for what you are looking and we will be glad to research and find the pattern or product for you.
What is this store's return and exchange policy?
Once the product is embroidered it cannot be returned. If there really is a problem, call or email me and we will work out something in an exchange or credit.
Do you accept orders placed outside of the US?
We sure do!
How long will it take to receive my order?
Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 and 12 weeks.